If your request falls outside of October through January, we will typically send you an approval or denial notification (via letter or email) within a couple of weeks .
NOTE: It sometimes takes longer to process your utility bill assistance application from October through January because this is our busiest season. We also often have to wait for Congress to approve funding for the program in October and November. That all being said, we are working hard to improve so we can get notice of a decision to you quicker!
Please start a conversation with us if you would like an update on the status of your utility bill assistance application.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a place to take a shower?
- Can you help pay my mortgage?
- What is your mission statement?
- Can I apply online?
- What income limits do I have to meet?
- Do you have job openings?
- How can I get a caseworker to help me set goals?
- I applied for utility bill help several weeks ago. When will I hear whether I am approved?
- What documents do I need to apply for utility bill assistance?
- Can I make copies at your office of documents I need to get services?