Head Start, Early Head Start Preschool Services, and Regular Utility Assistance all have online applications.
- Head Start and Early Head Start Preschool Services
- Regular Utility Assistance (Available 10/1/2022. If you are applying outside of these dates, please start a conversation with us.)
At this time, it is not possible to apply for any other services online. Please start a conversation with us to apply for services outside of those listed above.
If you have a utility disconnection notice, the power company disconnected your power, or you are low on propane, please call us at 563-324-3236 or start a conversation with us.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a place to take a shower?
- Can you help pay my mortgage?
- What is your mission statement?
- Can I apply online?
- What income limits do I have to meet?
- Do you have job openings?
- How can I get a caseworker to help me set goals?
- I applied for utility bill help several weeks ago. When will I hear whether I am approved?
- What documents do I need to apply for utility bill assistance?
- Can I make copies at your office of documents I need to get services?