If you are a homeowner who meets income guidelines and your furnace isn't working, contact us to see if we can help repair your home's heat. If you meet income guidelines, we will work with you to repair or replace your furnace. We use licensed, local contractors to help solve your emergency.
We will start by completing an application with you to see if you are eligible for assistance under the rules of the funding that pays for furnace repair and replacement. Once you are determined to be eligible, we will help you gather bids and we will work together to develop a plan.
No heat in an Iowa winter is a true emergency! To get started, please call us at 563-324-3236 or start a service ticket.
Articles in this section
- What are your holiday hours?
- How do I apply for utility bill assistance?
- What should I do if my power has been shut off?
- What should I do if I receive a disconnection notice?
- Can you help with my water or sewer bill?
- Can you help with my broken furnace?
- How do I apply for weatherization services?
- Home Energy Conservation Tips
- Where can I get legal advice regarding my landlord or utility company?
- I'm moving. What happens to my unused energy assistance benefits?