If you receive Family Investment Program benefits, you can enroll in Community Action's Family Development and Self-Sufficiency program. Once enrolled, your caseworker will help you complete family assessments, set goals, and access community resources. You will meet with your caseworker twice per month to review your progress and discuss anything you might need to help you achieve your goals.
To see if you qualify, please submit a service ticket, or call us at 563-324-3236.
Articles in this section
- What is your Mission Statement?
- Can I apply online?
- What income limits do I have to meet?
- Do you have job openings?
- How can I get a caseworker to help me set goals?
- I applied for utility bill help several weeks ago. When will I hear whether I am approved?
- What documents do I need to apply for utility bill assistance?
- Can I make copies at your office of documents I need to get services?
- Can I print documents I need for my application at your office?
- How do I get a copy of a document from my file?