If you do not have water/sewer service or you have a lien or disconnection notice because of an unpaid sewer bill, we may be able to assist. Please start a conversation to see if we can help pay your back charges.
Please contact us as soon as possible! It is best to contact us right away when you receive a notice of upcoming disconnection, so we will have more time to work together to prevent your water from being shut off.
We will complete your application by asking questions about who lives in your household, what types of income you have, and what company provides your water or sewer service. If you meet the income guidelines after completing the application, we will work with you and your water company to resolve the crisis.
Please start a conversation or call us at 563-324-3236 to get started.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for utility bill assistance?
- What should I do if my power has been shut off?
- What should I do if I receive a disconnection notice?
- Can you help with my water or sewer bill?
- Can you help with my broken furnace?
- How do I apply for weatherization services?
- Where can I get help with personal care or hygiene items like toilet paper and shampoo?
- Home Energy Conservation Tips
- Where can I get legal advice regarding my landlord or utility company?
- I'm moving. What happens to my unused energy assistance benefits?