Can you help pay my rent? Can you help pay my rent?

apartment building in an image with a blue sky

We do not currently provide any assistance with rent.

If you live in Scott County, you can contact the Salvation Army at 563-324-4808 to see if they can help. In Clinton County you can contact Clinton County General Assistance at 563-244-0563 ext. 5537 or Information Referral at 563-243-5818 to see if you qualify for any rent assistance.


You can also use this link to find out more about the Iowa Rapid Rehousing Project if you do not currently have stable housing: