Air conditioning repair assistance (up to $500 if full repairs are needed) may be possible if income eligibility guidelines are met. Unfortunately, we do not have the funding to install central air conditioning.
If you need additional money to repair or replace your central air conditioning, you may want to consider asking us for a fan or window air conditioner until you are able to fix your air conditioning unit.
To learn more about how we can help with your cooling needs, please start a conversation or call us at 563-324-3236.
Articles in this section
- Disaster Assistance
- What are your holiday hours?
- How do I apply for utility bill assistance?
- What should I do if my power has been shut off?
- What should I do if I receive a disconnection notice?
- Can you help with my water or sewer bill?
- Can you help with my broken furnace?
- How do I apply for weatherization services?
- Home Energy Conservation Tips
- Where can I get legal advice regarding my landlord or utility company?