For legal advice please contact Iowa Legal Aid to see if you qualify for free legal assistance from one of their attorneys and apply online.
If you have questions about dealing with your utility company, please submit a service ticket to us and we will see if we can help you find the answer or resource you need.
Articles in this section
- What are your holiday hours?
- How do I apply for utility bill assistance?
- What should I do if my power has been shut off?
- What should I do if I receive a disconnection notice?
- Can you help with my water or sewer bill?
- Can you help with my broken furnace?
- How do I apply for weatherization services?
- Home Energy Conservation Tips
- Where can I get legal advice regarding my landlord or utility company?
- I'm moving. What happens to my unused energy assistance benefits?