If you don't have a printer, please email your documents to the staff person assisting you or contact the help desk to request help. You can submit a service ticket using the instructions below:
- Download the documents to your computer or phone. If they are paper documents, take a photo of the documents with your phone or download a free scanner app on your phone so you can use your camera to scan the documents using your phone's camera.
- Submit a service ticket and attach the documents to the ticket by uploading them.
- If you are applying for one of our services, let us know when you submit your ticket and we will hold onto your documents.
- If you are applying for services somewhere else, provide your address and if it matches the address on your documents, we will mail printed copies to you. We may need to call you to verify your identity first.
- We cannot print documents that do not belong to you. Please submit only your own documents.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a place to take a shower?
- Can you help pay my mortgage?
- What is your mission statement?
- Can I apply online?
- What income limits do I have to meet?
- Do you have job openings?
- How can I get a caseworker to help me set goals?
- I applied for utility bill help several weeks ago. When will I hear whether I am approved?
- What documents do I need to apply for utility bill assistance?
- Can I make copies at your office of documents I need to get services?