We would be happy to make a limited number of copies if you need them to apply for services.
If you are applying for Community Action services in one of our offices, bring your originals, and we will copy or scan them for you.
If you are applying online, you can scan your documents and attach them, or you can send us a service ticket with your documents attached and we will work to get them to the right person. You can use your phone camera to take a photo of documents, or you can download a free scanner application.
If you are not able to scan or attach a document, please submit a service ticket or call us at 563-324-3236 and we will help you figure it out.
Articles in this section
- What is your Mission Statement?
- Can I apply online?
- What income limits do I have to meet?
- Do you have job openings?
- How can I get a caseworker to help me set goals?
- I applied for utility bill help several weeks ago. When will I hear whether I am approved?
- What documents do I need to apply for utility bill assistance?
- Can I make copies at your office of documents I need to get services?
- Can I print documents I need for my application at your office?
- How do I get a copy of a document from my file?