Please contact the mental health resources listed below and they will help you find the counseling services and resources you need.
- Eastern Iowa Mental Health and Disability Services Region
- Call the 24-Hour CRISIS LINE at 844-430-0375
- Visit Eastern Iowa Region | Mental Health and Disabilities Services (easterniowamhds.org)
- The Iowa Office of Consumer Affairs
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a place to take a shower?
- Can you help pay my mortgage?
- What is your mission statement?
- Can I apply online?
- What income limits do I have to meet?
- Do you have job openings?
- How can I get a caseworker to help me set goals?
- I applied for utility bill help several weeks ago. When will I hear whether I am approved?
- What documents do I need to apply for utility bill assistance?
- Can I make copies at your office of documents I need to get services?