Community Action has mental health resource contact information to assist you in finding the counseling services you need. Please contact the resources listed below. They will help you find the resources you need.
- Eastern Iowa Mental Health and Disability Services Region: Call the 24-Hour CRISIS LINE at 844-430-0375, or visit Eastern Iowa Region | Mental Health and Disabilities Services (easterniowamhds.org)
- The Iowa Office of Consumer Affairs: (email: email@example.com, phone: 1-855-622-4692, facebook.com/ocaiowa, or visit Office of Consumer Affairs (OCA) | Mental Health | Iowa (ocaiowa.org)
Articles in this section
- What is your Mission Statement?
- Can I apply online?
- What income limits do I have to meet?
- Do you have job openings?
- How can I get a caseworker to help me set goals?
- I applied for utility bill help several weeks ago. When will I hear whether I am approved?
- What documents do I need to apply for utility bill assistance?
- Can I make copies at your office of documents I need to get services?
- Can I print documents I need for my application at your office?
- How do I get a copy of a document from my file?