The Iowa Homeowner Assistance Fund program from Iowa Finance Authority is a resource for mortgage assistance for Iowa home owners. To apply you must be living in the home as your primary residence and have a documented financial impact caused by COVID.
Please visit www.IowaHousingRecovery.com to apply.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a place to take a shower?
- Can you help pay my mortgage?
- What is your mission statement?
- Can I apply online?
- What income limits do I have to meet?
- Do you have job openings?
- How can I get a caseworker to help me set goals?
- I applied for utility bill help several weeks ago. When will I hear whether I am approved?
- What documents do I need to apply for utility bill assistance?
- Can I make copies at your office of documents I need to get services?