On this page, we break down income requirements that determine eligibility for many of our programs.
The table below lists annual income but some programs consider monthly income instead. If you are not sure whether you qualify, or if your income is close to the amount listed, please start a conversation with us so we can take a closer look.
|Family Size||100% of the poverty level: Head Start (up to 130% in some cases), Early Head Start||
125% of the poverty level:
|200% of the poverty level: Utility assistance, water, sewer, air conditioners, fans, furnace repair, food and diapers|
Note: For Head Start and Early Head Start, your family can automatically qualify if you receive SNAP (food assistance) benefits. Additionally, some families can qualify with income up to 130% of the poverty level even if they do not receive SNAP benefits.
The Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) program provides child care referral services to all parents and does not have income guidelines or restrictions.
Articles in this section
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC INSPECTION AND PUBLIC HEARING
- Where can I find a place to take a shower?
- Can you help pay my mortgage?
- What is your mission statement?
- Can I apply online?
- What income limits do I have to meet?
- Do you have job openings?
- How can I get a caseworker to help me set goals?
- I applied for utility bill help several weeks ago. When will I hear whether I am approved?
- What documents do I need to apply for utility bill assistance?